Description

This is no Farmoor, Otmoor or Port Meadow. This is Grimsbury. It's Grim up north!

There is a running total year list in the link above.

Please send in your bird sightings to the B.O.S. and/or to me directly for inclusion on the blog. If you have some photos you would like to contribute please let me know (contact via the comments box on the right if you do not have my email already). Thank you.

Saturday 31 December 2016

31st Dec 2016

I had a look around this afternoon mainly to get some fresh air but also with the slight hope of getting something else of interest before the end of the year. There was an adult Yellow-legged Gull at the reservoir when I arrived and another at the Borrow Pit pool, which was later at the reservoir. There was a lot of Otter spraints today along the river and the canal, so there must be a lot of activity at the moment. Other than that it was pretty quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment